Menu

West Stafford Fire Department

144 West Stafford Road, Stafford Springs, CT

History

The West Stafford Fire Department was formed by a group of citizens in 1946 to provide fire protection to the village of West Stafford. The department proudly protects 7500 people living in an area of 35 square miles. We operate out of one main station; as well as a cooperative satellite facility with Stafford Fire Department #1. Our response area ranges from urban to rural, with an industrial and retail component. The district is also home to Johnson Memorial Hospital, Evergreen Health Care Facility, as well as several Schools, Churches, a large seasonal Camping & Recreation facility and the Stafford Motor Speedway.